Aims & Objectives
- A research report on European values in Ethical technology
- A research report on State of the Art of Teaching Ethics in Computer Science programmes
- A comprehensive curriculum for Teaching Ethics in Computer Science programmes
- An open access online learning resources database of teaching and assessment strategies for teaching ethics in computer science
- An instructor guide to aid the delivery of material from the online resources database
- An online community of practice to facilitate discussion and experiences in delivering computer science ethics which will complement the online resource database and instructor guide
- Staff training and development programmes in Computer Science ethics for staff in Computer Science faculties using the HubLinked Global Labs model
The Ethics4EU Consortium has developed a series of open source resources on Digital Ethics.
Browse through all the resources!
DISCLAIMER The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.